Bungarra Cottage is a brick residence within a few minutes of Jindabyne, yet offering all the benefits of a rural setting. Built on 37 acres of land nestling in the foothills of the Snowy Mountains, Bungarra is ideally located whether you are seeking rest and relaxation or non-stop activities.
The Large Cottage has 4 bedrooms and the Small Cottage has 3 bedrooms. Both accommodate up to 12 people and are fully self-contained having:
- Large kitchen with microwave (all dishes, cutlery and utensils included)
- Lounge/dining area with TV/video/DVD
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- Bedrooms include pillows and doonas
- Fully carpeted
- Ducted heating
In winter Bungarra Cottage is an ideal base to visit the ski fields at Perisher Blue and Thredbo. Go downhill or cross-country skiing, snowboarding, or just have a snow fight and build a snowman.
In Summertime, take advantage of the many outdoor activities around the area, including:
- Alpine walking in Kosciusko National Park
- Visit the Snowy Mountains Information Centre at Jindabyne for a wide range of activities and sights to see and do around the area
- At Lake Jindabyne enjoy swimming, canoeing, sailing, fishing, windsurfing, waterskiing
- Whitewater rafting and canoeing on the famous Snowy River
- 9 hole golf course nearby
- Horseriding & mountain bike riding
- or just relax with a good book
In Autumn come and watch the poplar leaves turn yellow and then carpet the roads as a prelude to winter. In Spring come and watch flannel and other alpine flowers paint the alpine pastures in all the colours of the rainbow. Enjoy the cool, clear nights under thousands of stars that city folk seldom see.
The cost varies throughout the year. For a fully accurate and current cost schedule, any additional details or to make a booking, please contact us - click on the Bookings button for contact details.